- Are color tattoos more expensive?
- Tattoos are priced by time not by the color of the ink.
- How much does this cost?
- For appointments HBA requires a $75 deposit, which will be put towards the cost of your tattoo.
- Please call the shop to speak with our artists about pricing.
- How much do custom drawings cost?
- If you decide you do not wish to be tattooed and have already made a deposit, you will receive the drawing the artist has finished, and HBA will keep the deposit as a drawing fee.
- The drawing fee only applies if you made a deposit and do not follow through with your tattoo.
- Cover ups (Scars, Tattoos, Stretch marks)?
- Generally the artist will be able to create a cover up for scars, other tattoos, and stretch marks as long as the areas are completely healed.
- If there is excessive scarring or tissue damage to a certain area a cover up may not be possible.
- For all cover ups you should meet the artist in person for an evaluation.
- During the evaluation the artist will be able to determine what options are available for you.
- You have your own image or design.
- You may bring in any picture or design you want, though the image may have to be altered before being rendered as a tattoo.
- Certain images and / or drawings may not be copied exactly as they are seen due to tattoo size and location.
- The artist may use the exact sample, but will most likely try to find a way to customize the piece, and make it unique for you.
- The more examples you bring in, the better understanding the artist will have of what you want.
108 Main Street Floor 2 Northampton MA 01060