- I want my modification removed, what do I do?
- This will depend on the type of piercing in question.
- The best thing to do is call HBA and ask about your piercing.
- If it is a easy removal the artist will tell you over the phone on how to properly remove the jewelry.
- If the piercing is more complex or in a sensitive area, the artist will have you come into the shop and safely remove the jewelry.
- Tattoos should be considered a permanent modification and should not be entered into lightly.
- Laser removal is not guaranteed to remove a tattoo completely, and may require multiple sessions.
- Laser removal may be expensive.
- Laser removal is painful.
- My piercing is infected
- Contact HBA immediately if you suspect infection of a piercing.
108 Main Street Floor 2 Northampton MA 01060