- Yes, however this varies greatly for each person and is dependant on what piercing you are receiving.
- The actual piercing should literally take a second to be preformed if done by a experienced and qualified artist.
- The most common comment right after a piercing at HBA is usually “That was it?”
- Your anticipation may be more uncomfortable than the actual piercing its self..
- Pain is different for each person.
- Some people are more sensitive while others will barely feel anything.
- Regardless of how sensitive you are, the piercers a HBA will be there to explain everything, and make sure that the you are as comfortable as possible through out your piercing experience.
- Yes, however this varies greatly for each person and is dependent on the location of the tattoo.
- The most common comparison for tattoo related pain would be that to a cat scratch or sunburn.
- Some people are more sensitive while others will barely feel anything, and have even fallen asleep during a tattoo.
The tattoo artist will walk you through the procedure as they work and try to make you as comfortable as possible.
108 Main Street Floor 2 Northampton MA 01060