- What is going to happen to my modification as I get older?
- Once a piercing is healed properly it should hold its position and look as long as it does not suffer any trauma, or the jewelry is removed.
- Even fully healed piercings may close quickly if the jewelry is removed.
- This may happen even if the piercing has been in place for a long period of time.
- This varies from person to person as well as the location of the piercing.
- You should keep in mind that the tattoo is placed within living tissue that is constantly regenerating.
- The tattoo itself will also change over time along with the tissue.
- How can I keep my tattoo looking fresh and new?
- You must follow the aftercare given to you by your artist.
- Protecting the tattoo from long term exposure to the sun will reduce fading.
108 Main Street Floor 2 Northampton MA 01060