- Age Requirements:
- To be tattooed in the state of Massachusetts you must be 18 with a valid government issued I.D.(such as a permit, drivers license, passport or armed forces card.)
- HBA will also accept a birth certificate with other photo I.D.
- For most piercings, you must be 13 years old.
- You must have a birth certificate or other government issued I.D.
- If you are younger than 18 years of age, you must also be accompanied by a parent or guardian with valid, government issued, photo I.D.
- We will do earlobes on children under 13 at the artists discretion, so please call ahead of time.
- Genital Piercings:
- We will not do genital or nipple piercing on anyone under the age of 18.
108 Main Street Floor 2 Northampton MA 01060