- Daily Activity:
- You should be able to continue your normal way of living as long as you are not engaging in activities that will prevent or disrupt the healing process.
- You must be aware of your piercing, and avoid getting it caught or bumping it into things during the day.
- This could be very painful in some cases and may disrupt the healing process.
- Do not begin or continue any activity that will irritate the piercing
- A plastic eye patch in combination with medial tape or an Ace bandage will provide added protection.
- If your tattoo is small and in a location that is well protected, you may continue your exercise schedule without any issues.
- If you have a large tattoo, consult your artist for guidance before resuming your exercise routine.
- Do not begin or continue any activity that will irritate the tattooed area.
- After any exercise you must be sure to clean the tattoo appropriately.
- Physical and Sexual Contact
- See our After Care section for more details on physical / sexual contact.
- Swimming, hot tubs, and baths
- You must avoid submerging the piercing/tattoo in any body of water until it is fully healed.
- The only exception to this would be if you were to use a water proof bandage (such as Tegaderm or Clean Seals) to protect the piercing site.
108 Main Street Floor 2 Northampton MA 01060